It is a mouth-watering soup full of nutrition and is a treat for beef lovers. It originates from America but is cooked all over the world.
- 2 lb spherical steak
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 carrot chopped
- 1 cup mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 cup pearl barley
- 1/2 cup purple wine
- 1/2 cup all-purpose-flour
- 1 celery chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 14 ounce beef broth
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add salt, pepper, flour and steak in a plastic bag. Shake well.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and place the steak in it.
- Meanwhile, add olive oil, garlic and onions. Select “Sauté”.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 16 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add chopped steak pieces.
- Simmer it for a while and dish out.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.