It is an Indian dish made in Instant pot and has pleasant taste. It is cooked in many regions but originates from India.
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 inch ginger chopped
- 2 medium onions cut into large pieces
- 1 bunch spinach chopped
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 green chilies chopped
- 10 garlic cloves
- bunch mustard leaves chopped
- 10 oz tofu cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp cayenne or red chili powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp coriander powder
- Add oil and cumin seeds in the inner pot of Instant pot. Select “Sauté”.
- Now, add green chilies, garlic and ginger in the Instant pot and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add onions and sauté for about 3 minutes.
- Then, add all the spices, spinach and mustard leaves and close the lid.
- Press the “Manual” button and cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Press the “Cancel” button and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and stir in corn flour.
- Transfer the mixture in an immersion blender and blend until a smooth paste is formed.
- In the end, add tofu in the instant pot and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.