Another way to make a unique risotto recipe is to add some ricotta cheese along with spinach and serve warm.
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup freshly chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1½ cup Arborio rice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 3½ cup hot vegetable broth
- 12 oz spinach leaves washed and stems removed
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 4 oz soft Ricotta cheese
- Select “Sauté” function on Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add oil, onions and garlic. Sauté until soft.
- Stir in rice and wine. Cook until absorbed.
- Pour in 3 cups vegetable broth.
- Select “Manual” function with high pressure for 5 minutes.
- Cover the lid and seal it carefully.
- Release the steam through quick pressure release.
- Add spinach and cook on “Sauté” function for 3 minutes.
- Adjust seasoning with lemon juice and ground pepper.
- Top with softened ricotta cheese.
Calories: 251kcal Carbohydrates: 42g Protein: 5g Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 3g Sodium: 47mg Potassium: 373mg Fiber: 3g Sugar: 1g Vitamin A: 5317IU Vitamin C: 16mg Calcium: 61mg Iron: 4mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.