Now you can prepare beef bourguignon in your Instant Pot pressure cooker with this recipe and enjoy with spinach fettuccine.
Instant Pot Spinach Fettuccine with Beef Bourguignon Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 50 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
- 1 lb special steak
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 carrots chopped
- 12 small pearl onion peeled
- 1/2 lb mushrooms diced
- 1/4 basil chopped
- 1/2 cup beef inventory
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup spinach fettuccine cooked
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add bacon to its cooking pot and sauté until crispy brown.
- Stir in onion and cook until soft.
- Add meat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and secure the lid.
- Cook on “Manual” function for 45 minutes at high pressure.
- Serve warm with fettuccine.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1139 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks