Now you can prepare beef bourguignon in your Instant Pot pressure cooker with this recipe and enjoy with spinach fettuccine.
- 1 lb special steak
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 carrots chopped
- 12 small pearl onion peeled
- 1/2 lb mushrooms diced
- 1/4 basil chopped
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1 cup red wine
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 cup spinach fettuccine cooked
- Select “Sauté” function on the Instant Pot pressure cooker.
- Add bacon to its cooking pot and sauté until crispy brown.
- Stir in onion and cook until soft.
- Add meat and cook for 5 minutes.
- Stir in flour and mix well.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and secure the lid.
- Cook on “Manual” function for 45 minutes at high pressure.
- Serve warm with fettuccine.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.