These mouth-watering spinach egg muffins are very light and delicious. You can kick start your day with these cute little muffins.
Instant Pot Spinach Egg Muffins Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 18 minutes
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 4 tbsp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 green onion diced
- 4 slices precooked bacon
- 2 tbsp baby spinach leaves chopped
- Add 1½ cups of water in an instant pot and place a trivet in it.
- Take a bowl, all ingredients and mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into muffin moulds equally.
- Place these mould on the trivet.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 8 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Take out the muffins and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks