Make this delicious casserole when you are hosting a breakfast or brunch party… This highly flavored and rich casserole is loaded with the flavors of fresh spinach, eggs, bacon, cream and cheese.
Instant Pot Spinach Casserole Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 cup water
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup fresh spinach torn
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 1 tsp Herb de Provence
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, heavy cream, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish evenly.
- Place the baking dish on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.