Make this delicious casserole when you are hosting a breakfast or brunch party… This highly flavored and rich casserole is loaded with the flavors of fresh spinach, eggs, bacon, cream and cheese.
- 1 cup water
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 cup fresh spinach torn
- 1 small onion chopped
- 1 cup cooked bacon chopped
- 1 tsp Herb de Provence
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour water.
- In a large bowl, add the eggs, heavy cream, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place the mixture into a baking dish evenly.
- Place the baking dish on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 20 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.