You must try these healthy and hearty spinach balls. Using the Instant Pot, they gonna be healthier than ever!
In only 15 minutes you gonna get a delicious dish for brunch!
If you are worried that the spinach will go bad, my friend at The Kitchen Professor has a great guide with the best ways to store spinach.
- 6 cup fresh spinach leaves trimmed
- 1 cup cheddar cheese grated
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp garlic salt
- Put the butter, garlic salt, cheddar cheese, fresh spinach leaves and fresh parsley in the Instant pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 10 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
- Mold the spinach mixture into small-sized balls on your palms.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks