A highly tempting and nutritious recipe to serve as a side dish. Mozzarella cheese topping makes it more delicious.
- 10 oz defrosted spinach
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 can artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch cayenne pepper
- Focaccia bread
- Put together all the ingredients in a baking dish or bowl and cover with aluminum foil.
- Adjust the trivet in an instant pot and add 2 cups of water in it.
- Place the dish on the trivet carefully.
- Cover the lid and seal, let it cook for 10 minutes on manual “High” pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and carefully take out the dish.
- Cut the focaccia bread into small squares and place dip over it.
- Serve with the topping of shredded mozzarella cheese.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.