This is very light and low budget recipe for lunch time at your table.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes crused
- 8 cup fresh spinach chopped
- 1 cup tomatoes chopped
- 1/2 cup homemade tomato puree
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4 cup low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- Pour the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add spinach and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Next, secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes. Select “Cancel” and carefully do a quick release.
- Top with cream cheese and serve warm.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.