This is a great option of tasty and easy breakfast casserole.
So diversify your day with this pressure cooker recipe, using sausages and cheese.
- 12 eggs
- 2 cups low fat milk
- 2 cups cubed bread
- 1 package uncooked sausage
- 1/2 cup feta cheese
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese
- salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- 1 cup red onion chopped
- 2 cups spinach chopped
- 1/2 cup pepper chopped
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add olive oil, onions, sausages and sauté for few minutes.
- Take out and set aside.
- Take a bowl and add bread, eggs, milk, spinach, pepper, mushrooms, salt, feta cheese and mix well.
- In the same bowl add the cooked sausages and onions.
- Take a round pan and grease it.
- Pour this mixture in the pan.
- Add 1 cup water in the pot.
- Add pans in the trivet and trivet in the instant pot.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 18 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid, take out, cut and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.