Spinach and grilled risotto contains a rich flavor and nutrition as it is made with a lot of ingredients. It’s a perfect addition to the dinner table
- 12 ounce spinach leaves without stems
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 3 cups vegetable broth
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup beef slices grilled and browned
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 4 ounce goat cheese
- 1/2 cup pecans chopped
- 1½ cup rice Arborio
- pepper to taste
- Put oil in an instant pot, add chopped onion and garlic, sauté until onion becomes soft.
- Add rice in the pot and sauté. Put wine in it and let it cook until wine is absorbed.
- Add vegetable broth, secure with the lid and adjust the pressure on manual “High” for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add spinach leaves, cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add goat cheese, grounded pepper and lemon juice for seasoning
- Garnish with the chopped pecans and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.