It is a very easy soup that is cooked in a short time and is a treat for cheese lovers. It has an exquisite taste and flavoursome aroma.
Instant Pot Spinach and Feta Cheese Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 4 tbsp butter
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 56 ounce canned spinach
- 1 tbsp sun dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 4 cup water
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 cup white sauce
- 1/2 cup feta cheese crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
- Add butter, onions, minced garlic and pepper in the inner pot of instant pot. Stir until onions get softened.
- Then, add spinach puree, tomato paste, salt and pepper in the inner pot.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 5 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure naturally through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add ready white sauce and fresh cream in the inner pot.
- Take out the mixture and blend until smooth.
- Dish out and serve hot with feta cheese and chopped sun dried tomatoes.
This recipe is part of the biggest FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1080 original and delicious recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes = Corrie Cooks