This is an unbelievably delicious spicy salmon recipe where you can play around with
the ingredients by adding more spices.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 lemon
- 2 pound salmon fillets
- 3 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 small onion quartered
- 4 fresh thyme sprigs
- 3 garlic cloves peeled
- Mix together oil, paprika, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Stuff the onions, garlic, lemon and thyme in the cavity of the salmon fillets.
- Dredge the salmon fillets in the oil and spice mixture and place in the Instant Pot.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 7 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.