A new but easy way to prepare okra in Instant pot… This spicy veggie dish is made with okra, tomato, and onion.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 medium onion sliced
- 1 medium tomato chopped
- 1 lb okra cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp red chili powder
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- to taste salt
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the garlic and cumin and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add the onion and cook for about 3 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Press the “Cancel” and stir well.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 2 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Quick” release.
- Remove the lid and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.