This mouth-watering spicy jelly lemon cheesecake comes quickly in the Instant Pot and can be served after lunch or dinner.
- 6 sheets Graham cracker
- 2 cups coconut macaroon cookies
- 2 tbsp butter
- 16 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 small eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp lemon zest
- 1½ tbsp lemon juice
- Take a cheesecake pan according to the size of your instant pot.
- Take a blender and add butter, macaroons and graham crackers.
- Blend until a crumbled mixture is formed.
- Grease the pan and add crumbled mixture in it evenly.
- Take a bowl and add left over ingredients and mix well.
- Pour this mixture on the crust.
- Add 3 cups of water in the instant pot and place trivet in the instant pot.
- Cover cheesecake with foil and place it on the trivet.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Open the lid and remove the cheesecake.
- Let it cool down and serve.