An impressive recipe of a unique side dish… This cauliflower rice plate is packed with a punch of delish spicy flavors.
- 1 medium head cauliflower chop into large pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp ground turmeric
- to taste salt
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley chopped
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot. Add 1 cup of water in Instant Pot.
- Place the cauliflower pieces on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 10 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and transfer the cauliflower onto a plate.
- Remove water from the Instant Pot and with paper towels, pat dry it.
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the cooked cauliflower and with a spoon, break into smaller chunks.
- Add the spices and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.