An easy and delicious recipe that will convince your kids to eat Brussel sprouts!
Spices can successfully mitigate their bitter flavor and give an Asian-style aroma that will win everyone over from the first bite! Thanks to your Instant Pot, it will only take a few minutes to prepare this healthy but flavorful side dish.
- 1 lb Brussel sprouts
- 1 cup water
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 1 tsp chili pepper
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp turmeric
- Salt to taste
- Pour water into your Instant Pot and correctly place the steamer basket.
- Arrange your Brussel sprouts into the steamer basket.
- Season with chili pepper, cumin, turmeric and salt.
- Cook at high pressure for about 3 minutes (or more if you prefer a softer texture).
- Quickly release the steam.
- Serve your Brussel sprouts topped with some soy sauce.
If you loved this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!