This Instant Pot chicken recipe must be tried if one has a craving for spicy food.
- 3 large chicken breasts boneless
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup water
- to taste salt
- Put the chicken and water in the Instant Pot and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out the chicken.
- Put the oil, onion and garlic to the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add chicken, coconut milk, cumin, turmeric, smoked paprika, salt and black pepper.
- Stir well and sauté for 2 minutes.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.