Instant pot Special Green chicken with Rice Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 1/2 lb chicken thighs boneless
- 2/3 cup Thai green olives sliced
- 1/2 cup Thai green curry olive liquid
- 1 cup white rice uncooked
- 1 can coconut milk
- 2 tsp green curry paste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup carrots julienned
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 cup bean sprouts
- 1 cup vegetables steamed
- 2 limes cut into wedges
- Add olive oil in an instant pot and sauté.
- Season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper and put into the instant pot.
- Remove it when it becomes brown from both sides.
- Add olives, olives liquid, coconut milk, green curry paste, brown sugar and lime juice and stir.
- Add rice into the instant pot and put chicken thighs on the top.
- Cook on manual “high” pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly.
- Take out the chicken and shred by using fork, serve with rice and remaining garnish.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.