This instant pot smoky barbecue beans is a smoky and yummy dish. You can have it with different food items and enjoy it.
Instant Pot Smoky Barbecue Beans Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 6 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 16 minutes
- 1 lb pinto beans dried
- kosher salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion diced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 2 tbsp black pepper
- 2 tsp oregano dried
- 12 ounce smoked beef
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add onion, celery and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add paprika, cumin, black pepper, dried chilies, meat, oregano and sauté for about 30 seconds.
- Add bay leaves, beans and 6 cups of water.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 45 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Remove the lid of the instant pot.
- Let it simmer till the beans are tender for 15 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper.
- Remove bay leaves and serve it.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.