It is a very healthy soup containing red and brown lentils, some vegetables and smoked paprika. It is very delicious and has pleasant aroma.
Instant Pot Smoked Paprika Lentil Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 8 minutes
Total Time: 13 minutes
- 1 cup red lentils risned
- 1 cup brown lentils risned
- 1 onion chopped
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp cumin
- 1½ tsp smoked paprika
- 2 carrots sliced
- 2 stalks celrey
- 1 lb Yukon gold or red bliss potatoes
- 1 bunch spinach
- 8 cup water
- salt and pepper to tatste
- Add garlic, onion, spices, carrots, celery and potatoes in the inner pot of instant pot.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Add water and lentils in the inner pot. Stir well.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 3 minutes on HIGH pressure and release the pressure through the steam vent.
- Open the lid and add in chard, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir well.
- Dish out and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks