The smoked paprika chicken bowl is a highly nutritious meal and the nutritious value is
added due to the rice.
- 2 pound chicken breasts cut into small pieces
- 1 small onion chopped
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 (12-ounce) can beer
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 4 strips bacon chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup white sauce
- Put the oil and bacon in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and add onions and bell peppers.
- Sauté for 4 minutes and add garlic, smoked paprika, salt and beer.
- Sauté for 2 minutes and add chicken and rice.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” mode for 10 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure quickly and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.