Simple and easy cake. You can have it anytime when you crave for something sweet. Fluffy, soft and delicious.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 cup vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter, sugar in the inner pot and let butter melt.
- After melting, add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk well until it is smooth and starts to simmer.
- Pour ½ cup of this mixture in a bowl.
- Add in baking soda, flour, eggs in it.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Return to instant pot and close its lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes while switching it to warm.
- Dish out cake and drizzle the mixture in the bowl on it.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.