Simple and easy cake. You can have it anytime when you crave for something sweet. Fluffy, soft and delicious.
If you like easy cakes, you really should try this Instant Pot cheesecake, which is only 4-ingredients!
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add butter, sugar in the inner pot and let butter melt.
- After melting, add in milk and vanilla extract.
- Whisk well until it is smooth and starts to simmer.
- Pour ½ cup of this mixture in a bowl.
- Add in baking soda, flour, eggs in it.
- Mix well and keep it aside.
- Return to instant pot and close its lid.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at low pressure for 30 minutes, release the pressure naturally for 15 minutes while switching it to warm.
- Dish out cake and drizzle the mixture in the bowl on it.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.