The combination of shrimps and pineapple delivers a delightful and sweet flavor to the dish to enjoy in meal time.
Instant pot Shrimps in Sweet Sauce with Pineapples Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
Total Time: 12 minutes
- 1 lb shrimp frozen
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks drained
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp sweet chili Thai sauce
- 1 large red bell pepper
- 4 scallions chopped and white and green separated
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- Separate the pineapple chunks from pineapple juice and take a measurement of ¾ cup of the juice.
- Add all the contents with the shrimp on the top except pineapple chunks and scallion greens.
- Lock the lid and seal the valve, cook for 2 minutes on manual “high” pressure then release the pressure naturally.
- Add pineapple chunks and scallion greens and stir.
- It is ready to serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks