A 5 ingredients meal that is really easy to prepare and takes only 3 minutes!
This Instant Pot cooked shrimp with green beans is a great choice for weeknight dinners.
So here it is.. enjoy 🙂
Shrimp can be frozen or fresh as well as the green beans. No need to add cooking time of frozen – just cook for 3 minutes as usual.
- 1 cup water for the Instant Pot
- 3/4 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 lb shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour 1 cup of water to the Instant Pot.
- Place a steamer basket on the bottom of the Instant Pot
- Arrange green beans on top of the steamer basket in a single layer.
- Add the shrimp on top of the green beans.
- Drizzle with melted butter and lemon juice.
- Close the lid and cook on high pressure for 3 minutes.
- When cooking time is complete, do a quick pressure release.
- Open the lid, add salt and pepper to taste and serve 🙂