A 5 ingredients meal that is really easy to prepare… This Instant Pot cooked shrimp with green beans is a great choice for weeknight dinners.
- 3/4 lb fresh green beans trimmed
- 1 lb medium frozen shrimp peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp butter melted
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Arrange a steamer trivet in the bottom of an Instant Pot Mini and pour 1 cup of the water.
- Arrange green beans on top of the trivet in a single layer and top with the shrimp.
- Drizzle with melted butter and lemon juice.
- Sprinkle with salt and black pepper.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Select “Steam” and just use the default time of 2 minutes.
- Press the “Cancel” and allow a “Natural” release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.