Instant Pot Shrimp Lemon Soup
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup onion sliced
- 1/2 cup celery chopped
- 1/2 cup carrot chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/3 cup shrimps deveined and cooked
- 16 oz can seafood inventory
- 1/3 cup fresh coriander chopped
- salt and pepper to season
- 2 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
Add oil to Instant pot and select “Sauté”.
Add garlic, onions and celery and cook for 3 minutes.
Add the other remaining ingredients except all purpose- flour, shrimp and lemon juice.
Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 10 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
Stir in lemon juice, all-purpose flour mixture and the cooked shrimp.
Select “Sauté” and cook for 5 minutes.
Season with salt and pepper before serving.