This is a great full meal recipe for people with busy lives. Yet it is yummy and full of amazing flavour and taste.
Instant Pot Shrimp Corn Soup Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup shrimp cooked and peeled
- 2 medium leeks chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 6 corn with cobs cut halves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- sea food stock
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chives
- Extra virgin oil for drizzling
- Turn the pot on, select sauté and add butter.
- Add garlic, leeks and do not let them brown.
- Add corns, bay leaves, tarragon and seafood stock till the corns are covered.
- Seal the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and discard tarragon, corns and bay leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into blender and blend the mixture until it is completely smooth.
- Add cooked shrimp in the mixture and season it with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer in the instant pot for a while.
- Serve hot and drizzle it with oil.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks