This is a great full meal recipe for people with busy lives. Yet it is yummy and full of amazing flavour and taste.
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 cup shrimp cooked and peeled
- 2 medium leeks chopped
- 2 garlic cloves sliced
- 6 corn with cobs cut halves
- 2 bay leaves
- 4 sprigs tarragon
- sea food stock
- kosher salt to taste
- black pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp chives
- Extra virgin oil for drizzling
- Turn the pot on, select sauté and add butter.
- Add garlic, leeks and do not let them brown.
- Add corns, bay leaves, tarragon and seafood stock till the corns are covered.
- Seal the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 15 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and discard tarragon, corns and bay leaves.
- Transfer the mixture into blender and blend the mixture until it is completely smooth.
- Add cooked shrimp in the mixture and season it with salt and pepper.
- Let it simmer in the instant pot for a while.
- Serve hot and drizzle it with oil.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.