One of the easiestand flavorful pulled pork recipe you will ever enjoy a lot…Cooking in Instant Pot will help you to have a classic shredded meat without having to cook all day long.
Instant Pot Shredded Pork Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 20 minutes
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp five-spice powder
- as required Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 1/2 lb pork butt
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- For sauce: in a bowl, add all the ingredients except the oil and pork and beat until well combined.
- In the pot of the Instant Pot, place the pork butt and top with the sauce evenly.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 60 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and with a spoon, place the pork butt into a bowl.
- With 2 forks, shred the meat.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat and stir in the shredded meat.
- Add desired amount of the cooking liquid and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks