A pulled beef recipe with a wonderfully delicious South East Asian kick of flavors.
This easy Instant Pot recipe will turn the healthy beef roast into tender and succulent meals fall apart shredded meat.
I like to broil this shredded chuck roast in the oven or using Mealthy Crisplid for a batter result :]
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 2 tbsp fresh apple juice
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 1 tbsp curry paste
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger minced
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- salt as required
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1 jalapeno pepper chopped
- 2 lb beef chuck roast cubed
- For sauce: in a bowl, add all the ingredients except the oil,jalapeño pepper and roast and beat until well combined.
- Add the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Now, add the jalapeño pepper and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Add the chuck roast and cook for about 1-2 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and place the sauce on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about30 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then, do a quick release.
- Carefully, remove the lid and with 2 forks, shred the meat.
- Broil it using Air fryer lid or the oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix the meat with sauce and serve.