This fusion recipe with Chinese flavors is easy to make and will acquire rave reviews
from your family and friends.
- 1/2 cup sherry
- 2 tbsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 (6 oz.) cod steaks
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- Marinate the cod steaks in rest of the ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Put the marinated cod steaks in the Instant Pot.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out the steaks.
- Let the sauce simmer for 3 minutes and pour the sauce on the steaks.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.