This is a hearty, rich and flavourful dish with all your favourite seafood and can be used as stock in many other recipes
- 1 1/2 lb mix seafood (prawns, clams, fish etc.)
- 1/4 lb carrots chopped
- 1/4 lb onions chopped
- 1/4 lb celery chopped
- 1/2 tbsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- Mix all the ingredients in the Instant pot along with water.
- Set to the “Manual” at high pressure for 20 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and release pressure quickly.
- Strain the stock and transfer to bottles or container and refrigerate.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.