Schezwan chicken wings are crispy and easy to make and serves a great appetizer when served with sauce.
Instant Pot Schezwan Chicken Wings Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 12-14 chicken wings
- 1 onion chopped
- 1/8 cup chicken stock
- 18 ounce schezwan sauce
- 2 tbsp oil
- 4 tbsp corn flour
- Add cooking oil in an instant pot.
- Press “Sauté” and add onions.
- When the onions are softened add chicken wings, cook until they get brown.
- Cover and seal the lid and let it cook for 10 minutes on manual “high”.
- Release the pressure quickly.
- Take out the wings and add corn flour in the pot to thick the mixture.
- Serve the wings with the sauce.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks