A fluffy and perfectly cooked omelet that is prepared in an Instant Pot in just 5 minutes… This omelet features a delicious combination of eggs, scallions, sesame seeds, garlic powder and red pepper flakes.
Instant Pot Scallion Omelet Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1¾ cups water
- 3 medium eggs
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- 1/8 tsp red pepper flakes
- to taste salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 scallions chopped
- pinch of sesame seeds
- Arrange the trivet in the bottom of Instant Pot and pour 1 cup of water.
- In a bowls, add the eggs, remaining water, garlic powder, red pepper flakes, salt and black pepper and beat until well combined.
- Stir in scallion and sesame seeds.
- Transfer egg mixture into 2 heatproof bowls.
- Place the bowls on top of the trivet.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 5 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.