This is a delightful soup of Mexican cuisine. You can have it as your main course. It is a full meal, yet it is very light. Mexican ingredients makes it more tasty.
- 14 ounce sausage sliced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 3 stalks celery chopped
- 15 ounce tomatoes diced
- 1 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 1 tsp creole seasoning
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup white rice uncooked
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add sausages, bell pepper, onion, garlic, celery and mix well.
- Sauté for about 8 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients in the instant pot and mix well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 8 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid and enjoy your meal.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.