This is a delightful chicken. You can have it as your main course. It is a full meal, yet it is very light. Your family would love it.
Instant Pot Santa Fe Chicken Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Total Time: 22 minutes
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can roasted tomatoes
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 can black beans drained
- 2 lb chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take a bowl and all spices in it, mix well and set it aside.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Once it becomes hot, grease it with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, corn and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Press the cancel button.
- Add chilies, beans, tomatoes, spices and mix well.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and broth.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 8 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and shred the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks