This is a delightful chicken. You can have it as your main course. It is a full meal, yet it is very light. Your family would love it.
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 3 tsp cumin
- 2 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 3/4 cup onion diced
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 can roasted tomatoes
- 1 can green chilies
- 1 can black beans drained
- 2 lb chicken breasts
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Take a bowl and all spices in it, mix well and set it aside.
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Once it becomes hot, grease it with oil.
- Add onion, garlic, corn and sauté for about 4 minutes.
- Press the cancel button.
- Add chilies, beans, tomatoes, spices and mix well.
- Add in apple cider vinegar and broth.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 8 minutes, release the pressure quickly through steam vent.
- Open the lid of the instant pot and shred the chicken.
- Serve and enjoy.
Calories: 308kcal Carbohydrates: 27g Protein: 38g Fat: 5g Saturated Fat: 1g Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g Monounsaturated Fat: 2g Trans Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 97mg Sodium: 970mg Potassium: 911mg Fiber: 8g Sugar: 4g Vitamin A: 764IU Vitamin C: 16mg Calcium: 75mg Iron: 3mg
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.