This delicious Samoa cheesecake is an American dish and is loved by everyone.
- 2-5 box caramel and toasted coconut cookies (girl scout Samoa )
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 4 ounce packaged cream cheese
- 1/4 tsp amaretto liqueur
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/2 cup whipped cream
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and beat well.
- Pour the batter in the cake mould.
- Meanwhile, place the trivet in the instant pot and put the cake mould on it.
- Close the lid and press the “Manual” button.
- Cook for about 30 minutes on HIGH pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally through the steam vent and open the lid.
- Take out the cake and top it with whipped cream.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.