Salmon fillets are marinated in thyme mixture. They are baked in instant pot till they become tender, soft and juicy
- 2 large salmon fillets
- dijon mustard
- thyme fresh or dried
- 1 cup water
- 1 bay leaf
- Add water in the instant pot.
- Grease the salmon fillets with Dijon mustard.
- Sprinkle thyme on them.
- Place the fillets on the trivet and place trivet on the instant pot.
- Lock the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 5 minutes, release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Release the steam and take out the trivet.
- Serve salmon and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.