This is a delicious, simple and savory salmon stew made with onions and fish broth.
For a different seasoning, you can try out these recipes:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 cup homemade fish broth
- 2 pound salmon fillet cubed
- 2 medium onions chopped
- to taste Salt and black pepper
- Put all the ingredients in the Instant Pot and mix thoroughly.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at high pressure for 6 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and dish out to serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.