This makes an easy yet delicious and impressive lunch or dinner and the saffron adds
beautiful color and flavor to the prawns.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup seafood inventory
- 1 lemon juice and zest
- 1/3 cup parmesan cheese
- 6 large prawns peeled and deveined
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic minced
- 1½ cup chicken broth
- 6 saffron strands emulsified in water
- Put the butter and prawns in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Sauté for about 3 minutes and add garlic and onions.
- Sauté for about 2 minutes and stir in saffron emulsion, seafood inventory, chicken broth, lemon juice and zest in the skillet.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and serve immediately.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.