Risotto is simply flavored with saffron, pecans, soft cream cheese and vagetable broth in its rich and tasty dish.
- 2 ½ cup Arborio rice
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp saffron threads dissolved in warm water
- 2 onions chopped
- 2 tbsp garlic minced
- 5 cup vegetable broth
- 1 cup white wine
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1/2 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 6 oz. soft cream cheese
- Put olive oil, garlic and onions in the instant pot and Sauté for 3 minutes.
- Stir the rice and wine in and cook until wine vanishes.
- Add the vegetable broth in the instant pot and stir well.
- Close the lid and set the Close the lid and set the instant pot to “Manual” and cook for 6 minutes at high pressure.
- Release the pressure naturally and If it seems to be cooking still, add more broth.
- Season with lemon juice and pepper and stir in softened cream cheese.
- Garnish with chopped pecans and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.