This dessert featuring rum soaked raisins is super-fast to make with easy steps and yet is amazingly delicious.
- 200 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 125 g sugar grounded
- 500 ml full fat milk
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup raisin overnight soaked in rum
- For ceramal:Add sugar in the sauce pan and place on high heat.
- To make the sugar melt evenly turn around the pan slightly until light brown color is obtained.
- Pour the caramel mixture into ramekin molds and twirl the molds so that there is an even coating, keep the molds aside.
- For crème:Whisk the eggs and egg yolk by using egg beater and place it aside.
- Add vanilla extract into the milk, boil the milk and let it cool.
- Pour it into the egg mixture, whisk it to get smooth mixture.
- Gradually mix soaked raisins and 1 teaspoon of soaked rum with spatula.
- Put it in the caramelized ramekin molds and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the trivet in an instant pot and pour water into it.
- Place the ramekin molds on the trivet and close with the lid.
- Turn the heat high once it reaches the pressure cook for 6-8 minutes on manual “low”.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Check by using toothpick method and serve hot or chilled.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.