Holiday season is here? That’s exactly the time to make this delicious Roasted Turkey! A perfect main dish that is a must-have on your dinning table!
Pro tip: I like to broil it a bit using the Instant Pot Air Fryer Lid or in the oven to make it crispy.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 (11-lb) whole turkey necks and gibbets removed
- 2-3 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2-3 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Season turkey with salt and black pepper evenly.
- Place butter in a larger Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the turkey and cook until browned.
- Select “Cancel” and transfer turkey onto a tray.
- Stuff the cavity of turkey with herb sprigs and tie up the legs together.
- In the pot of Instant Pot, place turkey and pour broth and lemon juice on top.
- Secure the lid and turn to “Seal” position.
- Cook on “Manual” with “High Pressure” for about 45 minutes.
- Press “Cancel” and allow a natural release for about 10 minutes and then do a quick release.
- Remove the lid and place turkey onto a cutting board for about 15-20 minutes before carving.
- Cut turkey into desired sized pieces and serve.