Instant Pot Rich Cheesy Broccoli Soup
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 medium carrots peeled and chopped
- 1 small yellow onion chopped
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 garlic clove minced
- 3 cup homemade vegetable broth
- 5 cup broccoli florets
- 1 tsp dill weed
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- to taste Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 American cheese slices cut into pieces
- 1 cup Colby Jack cheese shredded
- 1 cup Pepper Jack cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese shredded
Place the butter in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”. Then add the carrot and onion and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
Stir in flour and garlic and cook for about 1 minute, stirring continuously.
Stir in broth and cook for about 1 minute or until smooth, stirring continuously.
Select the “Cancel” and stir in the broccoli.
Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 8 minutes.
Select the “Cancel” and carefully do a Quick release.
Remove the lid and immediately, stir in dill weed, paprika, salt and black pepper.
Add cheeses and half-and- half and stir until melted and well combined.
If you loved this recipe, give it love. Thanks!