This rice with beef and corns is a hearty meal which you will love. It is a full meal with yummiest taste and amazing aroma.
Instant Pot Rice with Beef and Corns Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 26 minutes
Total Time: 36 minutes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 cup red onion diced
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups chunky salsa
- 1 cup long-grain white rice risned
- 1 cup cooked corn kernels
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add beef, onion, chili powder, cumin and salt.
- Cook for about 5 minutes while breaking beef into crumbles.
- Add in water, rice, salsa and stir well.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set the instant pot to “Manual” at high pressure building pressure for 15 minutes while cooking for 8 minutes.
- Release the pressure quickly for 5 minutes and open the lid.
- Select sauté and add corn, cilantro, black beans and stir well to combine.
- Sauté for 3 minutes and serve.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and enjoy.
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks