This is a 4-ingredient easy recipe which possesses finger licking goodness and makes a
- 2 racks baby back ribs
- to taste Kosher salt
- 8 tbsp BBQ sauce
- to taste black pepper
- Season the baby back ribs with kosher salt and black pepper.
- Arrange the trivet in the Instant Pot and add water.
- Transfer the ribs on the trivet and lock the lid.
- Set the Instant Pot to “Manual” at “High Pressure” for 20 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally and brush BBQ sauce all over the baby back ribs.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F and transfer the ribs on the baking tray.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes and dish out.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.