These yummy tarts are amazing. Everyone loves these, and they look so cute too. When served with whipped cream their taste is enhanced.
Instant Pot Rhubarb Strawberry Compote Tarts Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb rhubarb
- 1/2 pint tart strawberries trimmed
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 12 short crust tart shells
- sugar to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and all ingredients in it, except tart shells.
- Cover the lid and select Manual and cook on high pressure for few minutes.
- Immediately turn off the heat.
- Release the pressure slowly through steam vent.
- Now place 2 spoons of this rhubarb strawberry compote in tart shells.
- Serve as it is or with whipped cream and enjoy.