Instant Pot Rhubarb Strawberry Compote Tarts Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 lb rhubarb
- 1/2 pint tart strawberries trimmed
- 1/4 cup chopped crystallized ginger
- 12 short crust tart shells
- sugar to taste
- Turn on the instant pot and all ingredients in it, except tart shells.
- Cover the lid and select Manual and cook on high pressure for few minutes.
- Immediately turn off the heat.
- Release the pressure slowly through steam vent.
- Now place 2 spoons of this rhubarb strawberry compote in tart shells.
- Serve as it is or with whipped cream and enjoy.