Rhubarb raspberry compote tarts is an easy recipe with a few steps but it is amazingly delicious and tasty.
Instant Pot Rhubarb apple Compote Tarts Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1 lb rhubarb cut into half inch chunks
- 1 apple peeled and cored
- 1/4 cup ginger chopped and crystallized
- 12-14 readymade crust tart shells
- 1/2 cup water
- sugar to taste
- • Whipped cream for topping
- Put all the contents in an instant pot except tart shells.
- Secure the pot with lid and cook on manual “high” pressure for 1 minute.
- Release the pressure naturally
- Remove the lid and let it cool down, then add sugar according to desire.
- Put spoonful of the mixture in readymade shells and serve with whipped cream topping.
- Serve with coconut yogurt and oatmeal
This recipe is part of our FREE Instant Pot Recipe Index, a huge collection of 1140 original and delicious recipes. If you love the recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks