This dish is popular for its unique flavor and taste with rich and essential nutrients.
Instant Pot Restaurant Style Lamb Meat Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 8 minutes
Cook Time: 27 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 1 pound lamb meat
- 1.2 yellow onion chopped finely
- 1/2 tomato chopped
- 3 tbsp homemade chicken broth
- 2 tbsp sour cream
- 1 tsp hot paprika
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes crushed
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- to taste salt
- Place the oil in the Instant Pot and select “Sauté”.
- Add the meat and cook for about 5 minutes.
- With a slotted spoon, transfer the meat into a plate.
- Select “Cancel” and stir in onion, paprika, red pepper flakes.
- Top with meat, followed by tomato and sprinkle with salt.
- Secure the lid and cook under “Manual” and “High Pressure” for about 15 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and carefully do a Natural release.
- Remove the lid and with tongs, transfer the lamb meat into a plate.
- Select “Sauté” and cook for about 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add the sour cream and ¼ cup of hot liquid from Instant Pot and beat until smooth.
- Add the sour cream mixture into Instant Pot and stir to combine.
- Stir in cooked lamb meat and cook for about 3-4 minutes.
- Select “Cancel” and serve hot.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.