A simple and easy to make dessert featuring plums as a main content. Tastes amazing when served with vanilla cake or ice-cream.
Instant Pot Red Wine Poached Plums Print Pin Rate
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 red plums
- 2 cups sugar grounded
- 4 cloves
- Add wine, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and sugar in an instant pot.
- Add dark red plums into it and cover the pot with the lid
- Place it on high heat, once the pressure is reached lower the heat and adjust the pressure on manual “high”, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the plums carefully, remove the skin and stones and cut into halves.
- The red wine sauce should be reduced to one third in consistency.
- Pour the sauce over the plums and serve with simply cloves and cinnamon.
This recipe is part of my FREE recipe index, where you can find the best Instant Pot recipes. If you love this recipe, please pin and share it. Thanks!
Instant Pot Recipes? Corrie Cooks