A simple and easy to make dessert featuring plums as a main content. Tastes amazing when served with vanilla cake or ice-cream.
- 1 bottle of red wine
- 1 tsp ginger grated
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 6 red plums
- 2 cups sugar grounded
- 4 cloves
- Add wine, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, bay leaf and sugar in an instant pot.
- Add dark red plums into it and cover the pot with the lid
- Place it on high heat, once the pressure is reached lower the heat and adjust the pressure on manual “high”, cook for 5-7 minutes.
- Release the pressure naturally.
- Take out the plums carefully, remove the skin and stones and cut into halves.
- The red wine sauce should be reduced to one third in consistency.
- Pour the sauce over the plums and serve with simply cloves and cinnamon.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.