Red hot chili fish curry is spicy in taste. You can make it a full meal by serving it with rice or roti.
- 2 lb fish
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup onions chopped
- 6 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp ginger shredded
- 8 curry leaves
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 tsp fenugreek seeds
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 tsbp salt
- 2 tbsp chili powder dissolved in 1 teaspoon water
- Turn on the instant pot and select sauté.
- Add coconut oil, fenugreek seeds and mustard in it and sauté for 1 minute.
- Add garlic, ginger, onions and sauté for 4 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients in it.
- Close the lid of the instant pot.
- Set instant pot to Manual at high pressure and cook for 5 minutes. Release the pressure naturally through steam vent.
- Dish out and serve.
This recipe is part of our 1001 Instant Pot recipes project, a huge collection of free, easy and delicious recipes.